InLine Bulk ecoPacks are environmentally friendly bulk packaging in which the items are only packed in a PE bag to protect against moisture and in a uniform box. The packaging unit varies depending on the item size for optimal utilization. InLine Bulk ecoPacks are particularly suitable for direct use, e.g. B. for your own use or for installation at the customer’s site. You get the proven InLine quality with minimal packaging. This saves time and money and protects the environment.
- More economical: quick unpacking saves you time
Ideal for use by customers
- More environmentally friendly: Less packaging (small waste)
The cables are packed together in a PE bag to protect against moisture. Individual slip bags are no longer needed.
- More economical:
The packaging is based on the optimal utilization of the carton capacity. Resources are optimally used and utilized.
- Cheaper: price advantage through bulk purchase
5% below the individual/normal price
You will receive 50 pieces of item B-76112W packed in a plastic bag to protect against moisture and an outer box.
- 2x RJ45 Molded plug
- Injected kink protection and locking lug protection
- Red colored RJ45 plug for quick differentiation
- S/FTP cable, Cat.6
- Core cross section AWG27 with strands made of CCA alloy
- Total braid shielding and PiMf – in pairs in metal foil (old name: S-STP PiMf)
- PVC sheath
- with length information on the connector
- 1:1 assignment according to EIA/TIA 568B
- Gigabit compatible