2-port USB/DVI/Audio KVM switch with True Transparent, USB emulation and monitor data mirroring incl. 2 x 1.2m PC cables. This 2-port DVI/USB/audio KVM switch has new features that allow you unlimited access to multiple computers and more USB devices/mass storage devices. All driver functions of the keyboard/mouse remain fully intact, even though they are emulated (= remain permanently logged in on both computers). In addition, and this is almost unique, the “really connected” display is permanently emulated to all connected computers (DDC emulation). Properties:
- True Transparent USB (TTU) emulation = emulation with full driver support of keyboard/mouse.
- With TTU emulation you have an extremely high compatibility to all keyboards and mice (also Gaming/CAD).
- The TTU emulation preserves all special functions of the PC’s driver software.
- Nevertheless, the keyboard/mouse remain permanently logged on to all computers and react immediately after the switching process.
- The DDC emulation permanently delivers the DDC information to the computers (= up to 1920×1080 pixels to the display) and offers not only the best possible video quality, but also the highest compatibility to all operating systems and graphics cards.
- The DDC emulation and the TTU emulation make it possible to boot at any time “independently” of the KVM switch’s switching position — keyboard/mouse and display always function as if they were directly connected to the PC/notebook.
- Switchable at any time “independent of the computer status” via hotkey (key combination on the keyboard) – without software installation.
- Audio is also switched (can also be switched independently “via hotkey”).
- 2 x USB 2.0 is also switched (in addition to keyboard/mouse) (can also be switched “by hotkey” independently)
- The key on the KVM switch gives you direct access to the PC selection as an alternative to hotkey switching.
- Adjustable hot-key trigger key “2 x rolls” = default, also possible: Ctrl “right or left”, rolls, caps, Esc, F12, Num.
- Suitable for all current operating systems (from Windows XP, Linux, Mac-OS, Sun-OS, etc.) and various platforms (PC, Notebook, Mac, …)
- Low power consumption due to ASIC technology
- Dimensions: 154 x 65.5 x 27 mm
- Housing: Plastic / Colour: white / silver
- Content of delivery: German manual, English manual, KVM switch, 2x 1.2 m long DVI-I/Audio and USB PC cable
The InLine KVM Switches are designed for office and home office applications as well as for monitoring and controlling multiple computers from one workstation. However, the KVM Switches are not suitable for gaming accessories such as mice and keyboards with programmable special keys, nor are gaming monitors with high frequencies of 120 Hz or more supported. The hot key function for the keyboard only works on the designated console USB port, connected via the USB hub ports, hot key control is not possible.